SSBHerbs Provide Best Medicines Respiref Syrup which are useful in the respiratory allergies Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, Whooping Cough, Smoker’s Cough. Also effective in chronic obstructive Pulmonary Disease.For people with asthma, having an asthma management plan is the best way to prevent Asthma. An asthma management plan is something developed by you and your doctor to help you control your asthma, instead of your asthma controlling you. An effective plan should allow you to:
- Be active without having asthma symptoms.
- Fully take part in exercise and sports.
- Sleep all night, without asthma symptoms.
- Attend school or work regularly.
- Have the clearest lungs possible.
- Have few or no side effects from asthma medications.
- Have no emergency visits or stays in the hospital.
Common causes of Asthma
- Non-asthmatic eosinophilic bronchitis.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Upper airway allergy (allergic rhinitis and/or sinusitis)
- Post infectious cough
- Chronic sinusitis
- Laryngeal reflux