Tonsillitis is Mainly caused by some bacterial infection. Symptoms include sore throat, tonsils in throat, swollen throat & tender lymph nodes. Tonsils are basically two lymph nodes which are located on each side of the back of your throat. it works as a protection. it helps to stop infection from entering your body. When the tonsils infected the condition is called tonsillitis. tonsils are part of the lymphatic system, which helps to fight infections.
Tonsils in throat, Symptoms & Causes
- Bacterial Infection Main caused of tonsillitis.
- Acute tonsillitis & Chronic tonsillitis.
- Acute mononucleosis & Strep throat.
- Symptoms include a sore throat, swollen tonsils, and fever.
- Tonsillitis can occur at any age of children as well as in adults.
- it can be caused by common viruses, bacteria, Infection and contagious.